Why should you use toolboxes in garage?
What is a toolbox? And What are benefits of using it?
What is a toolbox?
Toolbox is a cabinet which is used to store tools such as: screwdrivers, pliers, drills,... and other handtools used in factories, workshops, garages...
Common types of toolboxes
1. Toolbox with drawers
This type of tool cabinet is considered the most common type of tool cabinet because of its eye-catching design and many drawers for effective tool classification. Depending on how many tools you have, you can choose a cabinet with 3, 4, 6, 7 or 10 drawers.
2. Toolbox with drawers and locker
This type of cabinet has a combination of drawers and a locker with one or two open wings. The biggest advantage of this type cabinet is that It can hold many types of tools with different sizes.
3. Carts for tools
This is another variation of the toolbox with a simple design consisting of 3 - 4 stacked shelfs. The advantage of this type is that It helps to get tools easily.
What are benifits of using toolboxes?
- Help to hold many different objects neatly, scientific.
- Help to preserve the tools and avoid the impact from outside.
- Easy to move due to four flexible wheels
Why should you use Namrack branded toolboxes?
- Good quality with steel material thickness of 1.5 - 2mm, 4 wheels withstand high loads, and hafele rails imported from Germany ensure the drawers slide smoothly.
- Reasonable price, in accordance with quality.
- Diversity of design with many types of cabinets, diversity of colors.
- Fast delivery, good support and one year free warranty.